Decipher a Raced RM250

Hey, I am thinking about buying this bike and would like ur opinions on it from the description and picture.

3ka3o43la5Z35U05P3a436b755437ab0710.jpg

2006 RM250:

Too much to list !! Bike was built for The Buddy Antenez ArenaCross Team (but never ridden). It has around 10 hours on it and is a blast to ride. Many many mods, Bill's motor, pipe, muffler. Excel wheels with Dunlop GeoMax Tires. Rg-3 clamp Hinson and SFG engine covers. V-Force3 . Tublis tire inserts , Braking oversized front brake and more !

He has pink/reg.

My main worries is that it was a practice bike or the motor is high compression and would need race gas. I already emailed him some questions and for better pictures.

For someone like me and the price was what I would spend for it,,,,,,the bike would be in the back of my truck. If you want it for wood or trails riding, the bike will beat you to death, but if your a motocrosser then it should be a good one. Yes, if its mod like you say then you will need to work on it much more than a stock one, thats just the way it is to go fast. Good luck if you go for it. I like the bike.

Pro bikes tend to be meticulously clean and maintained.

Thats what I am hoping for! But from the sound of the ad it is just a normal guy that bought the race bike? Hopefully my bike sells tomorrow morning, then I will go check this out.:thumbsup:

Swing!

Price?

my 06 was Mike Kiedrowski's 05 worcs bike for 1 race. he blew the motor during the race ( he told me they had built it in to a 265) the mechanic put a brand new cylinder on it, set it to stock specs and i got it thru a 3rd party. it did have rg3 diamond kit suspension, which was way too stiff for me. so i swapped it out for some 07 stockers and its all good.

it came with a bunch of bling too. ive never had a problem with it either.

Dam nice! I would have just gotten the diamond kit revalved. The only negative is the bike needs race gas. I am wondering if I got a stock head and piston it would run fine on pump gas? Considering the motor will probably still have matched case, porting, crank fillings...

Everyone has a pros old bike...

Dam nice! I would have just gotten the diamond kit revalved. The only negative is the bike needs race gas. I am wondering if I got a stock head and piston it would run fine on pump gas? Considering the motor will probably still have matched case, porting, crank fillings...

I would think it would run that great since everything is matched to run. Hmmmm Maybe pump with an additive or Octane booster????//

ive got a phathead cyl head and 3 inserts that i can no longer use. pm me if interested.