Genesis?

Thinking of buying a bike down in Costa Rica, 2008 Genesis GXT 200.

Anyone know about these? What little I could find says they are the "best of Chinese" and have interchangeable parts with Suzuki?

Thinking of buying a bike down in Costa Rica, 2008 Genesis GXT 200.

Anyone know about these? What little I could find says they are the "best of Chinese" and have interchangeable parts with Suzuki?

Genesis.... Werent They A Lame 70,s-80,s Band?

Genesis.... Werent They A Lame 70,s-80,s Band?
About as lame as it gets....uhoh.

I really want (not) to be in the KISS Army! http://www.global-genesis.com/product/moto/3ONOFF.html

I figure 1200us and I have a cheap bike to ride down there, when I'm there. I'll wait til I make the move down there to get a 300exc with license plate.

not a bad looking bike for the price.

1200 seems a little steep. Also, thats not a lifan engine as far as I can tell, so find a parts supplier long before you buy. Get levers, and some lower gearing sprockets. You will be stoked on it's street capabilites but the off-road side of chinabikes is sketchy compared to a japanese bike. The price is right if you want to fool around on the way to hit the store. I couldn't be happier with my lifan GS200. Great on the street, flies through the air like a tank with no windows. -BIG DAN:thumbsup: