Sign in to follow this  

squashed radiator

G'day, i smashed up my left hand radiator on a rock yesterday and am in need of a new one. What i was wondering is where you guys recommend i get another one from, or does anyone out there have one they are wanting to sell. Any help greatly appreciated.

G'day, i smashed up my left hand radiator on a rock yesterday and am in need of a new one. What i was wondering is where you guys recommend i get another one from, or does anyone out there have one they are wanting to sell. Any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

I am not sure but you might be able to find someone like this guy in Australia. He repaired mine and did great job.

yeah...check e-bay for sure. I see them on there all the time. You'll get a better price on a used, parted out klx rad than you will on a new aftermarket...but you have the benefit of increasing capacity with an aftermarket. $$$$ will dictate i suppose.

I hit my left rad on a stump and bent it, It was the petcock that punched a hole in it. I got a new one from the dealer. The Rad is a vital part of this bike cause they run hot. Oh yeah, I bent the petcock mount back and always run rad guards( I know now)

i got a couple of those chinese one's from ebay $150 AUD approx. Twin cores and haven't had any issues what so ever. But if you have rad guards then you have to heavily modify them to fit as the rads are way bigger.