Sign in to follow this  

step up

short video of a couple of guys i meet up with while riding at little gem cycle park. ktm450 clearing a step up.

So how far down does that ravine go? That's nuts!

Thats not a step up, thats a pretty big GAP!

Nice job thanks for sharing !!

Not sure how big it is, looked to be 30-40ft. from take off to landing, the take off point is steep,a nd you have to come accross some whoops in the sand wash to get to it, it is more of a gap jump i guess, if you come up short its going to hurt, about 20ft to bottom, that was his 2nd jump, 1st. one he cleared it even farther, he tried to get us to do it, just 3rd gear on the gas he said, i could of paced him up the jump and made it, but my 3 kids poped into mind and i thought better not just in case something goes wrong.

yeah , i dont think its hard, it just the mental thing of seeing a big gap that you have to clear, once you do it, then its no big deal.

.....my 3 kids poped into mind and i thought better not just in case something goes wrong.

i have that exact same problem! :thumbsup:

yeah, i got hell 2 yrs. ago from wife when i cross rutted a table top and wnet down, tore, my knee, and quad muscle up. was not good. :thumbsup:

Pretty decent jump.... although I don't see why some of you think it's huge or anything... I would love to hit that! :thumbsup:

Rush!

Totally jealous of you guys hitting big jumps in nature. I would love a chance to jump something like that and have nothing but natural terrain in my goggle view.

cool jump, but it doesn't look hard at all. just last weekend i hit a 90 ft step up 4th gear pinned

why dont you post the video tough guy :thumbsup: