Sign in to follow this  

Need help on HTS power valve setup PLEASE

hi there

i recently have ecu 6 problem due to snapped cable so replaced the power valve cable on my sm125s(2007) which is wre125 with road wheels and tyres

basically i followed the work shop manual but i found out that there are no index marks on my power valve, hence i cant line them up

is there any other way i can set them up properly???

any ideas?

thanks

Edited by darkshadow

sorry I can't help ,

post on Cafe husky perhaps?, as there are several set-up guides for bigger 2t's on there,

I have a workshop manual for the older SMS - but I think the system is different..,

good luck ,

Charlie - Oxford

Power valve cable? What is that? Yes, Cafehusky is full of 125 heads. Post there maybe. Or just explain the situation here better :thumbsup:

on my 125 theres are 2 cables linked from a motor to the exhaust valve (HTS power valve units), its those cables that need replacing

on the work shop manual it said that there are index marks on the cable holder which just need to line them up however mine didnt have any of those index marks so i cant line them up

that is why i am not sure of how to set them up, hope i make myself more clear :thumbsup:

The WRE and SME 125 had an electronic PV and because it was never sold here in the USA.Good luck with any help from us over here...Sorry Mate

The WRE and SME 125 had an electronic PV and because it was never sold here in the USA.Good luck with any help from us over here...Sorry Mate

Thanks Joe, was scratching my head to think where a PV cable came into play.