Sunline shift levers

Anyone using one on a 03 YZ250F? Curious because they list one for almost every bike out there (including mid 90's 2 strokes) but none for the YZ250F until 06...

I just got one for my 03 threw Parts Unlimited.. Same kind I got for my CR500 and it feels, handles, and has held up fine. Pretty cheap too..

I like sunline shift levers, but they do wear down quickly. You'll get less than a season out of one.

I like sunline shift levers, but they do wear down quickly. You'll get less than a season out of one.

What part wears down quickly? My sunline lever with SL4 perch has worked flawlessly since 2006?

What part wears down quickly? My sunline lever with SL4 perch has worked flawlessly since 2006?

The SL4 perch has only been out since 09.But im guessing they are talking about the tip and how it gets slop in it.

We talking shifter or clutch lever?

I'm talking shift levers. The head (where your toe goes) wears down the material quick and gets a lot of slop up and down.

Well I ended up going overboard and ordering a hammerhead shift and brake lever... 215.00 big ones!