2007 rmz 450 cant find the oil drain plug?

I was told there are two drain plugs on this bike, does anyone know where they are?

There is the obvious one on the bottom of motorcycle, black bolt. Then on the left side bottom of casing remove the magneto cover guard (2 bolts with canoe shaped bracket between them). The second drain plug is behind and in between that bracket. Sorry, I don't have the nifty pics, but you can find them in the owner's manual section 2-11.

There is the obvious one on the bottom of motorcycle, black bolt. Then on the left side bottom of casing remove the magneto cover guard (2 bolts with canoe shaped bracket between them). The second drain plug is behind and in between that bracket. Sorry, I don't have the nifty pics, but you can find them in the owner's manual section 2-11.

Pretty sure you are talking about an 08-10 RM-Z. On the 07, they are both on the left side of the engine. The rear one has a strainer to clean as well. OP needs a service manual.

You are right, there are (2) drain plugs on the left side of this bike and (1) has a screen in it. As hard as I looked, I couldn't find one on the bottom. Thanks for the info.

actually all 3 bolts on the left side lower motor case needs to come out to get all your oil out,the middle one is the strainer,dont forget to change the oil filter on the right side of the motor also

I disagree on the three, the smaller to the right is the drain (copper washer), the middle is the strainer and the one (recessed I think) to the front should be a case bolt. Don't bother pulling the check bolt, just take off your fill plug and take out your filter and it will drain fine when it is warm.