09 kx250f please help

I bought an 09 kx250f used with 2 hours on it and the kid I bought it from was short. The front forks only have about 10and a half inches of travel and my buddy just bought an 09 kx brandnew with about 12 and a half inches. I set all the settings back to stock and it didn't help so I'm thinking it's the damper rod. Any suggestions as how I lost 2 inches of travel? Thanks

Lowering kit installed? If so, he should have told you. How is the rear (most people would do both ends)?

The rear was fine thepreload was just all the way up but where would the lowering kit go in the front. Is it a spacer that goes on the dampening rod to shorten it?

The rear was fine thepreload was just all the way up but where would the lowering kit go in the front. Is it a spacer that goes on the dampening rod to shorten it?

Yes the spacer (if shortened) will go on the cart rod inside the cart. If the rear preload nuts are all the way up on the body then chances are its been shortened with a spacer inside also, as it should be if the frt. was shortened.

doc

Alright guys thanks a lot I'll look into it and see what I can do.

how do u uninstall the lowering kit??