Sign in to follow this  

Shady Grove Trails 4-4-10

This is a small video of some riding on Easter Sunday in Dallas. Hope you guys like.

That place looks like a fun place to ride. Nice to have it all to yourself.

what camera? any problems or dislike with camera?

what camera? any problems or dislike with camera?

GoPro Hero HD... No problems its a real good camera and its easy to use. It comes with a lot of mounting options, water proof case and a bunch of viewing cables. I like it and it will take a hard hit. I caught it on a tree limb going like 30mph and it didn't even leave a mark on it.

Be careful going there. The owner is NUTS. He has chased me, my friends, and someone else on another forum with a knife. Chased me bc I used all the TP in the portacrapper...

Be careful going there. The owner is NUTS. He has chased me, my friends, and someone else on another forum with a knife. Chased me bc I used all the TP in the portacrapper...

That's some funny shit literally!!!!

Funny and odd. I've been going to Shady since 2000. Charles (owner) is definitely eccentric and don't look at his fingernails when you partake of the "trashcan chicken", but chasing someone with a knife doesn't sound like him.

I agree, are you sure it wasnt a drug dealer pissed off from you taking something from the drop? Thats believable.