Big Buck you Suck ;-)

SouthCarolina

Anyone going to this GNCC this coming Sunday?

I have enjoyed it in the past, and look for this weekend to be none different.

:thumbsup:

GyroRon, which class you running big boy?

I'll be getting brutalized in the Sportsman B - as usual.

I'm planning on being there! Running Trail Rider with about 4 other Turtles.

Should be a blast!

Ivan

I will be there for sure!! Anybody camping at the track Saturday night?

I am wanting to race but if I can't get my shock fixed. I will be there taking pictures and drinkin some cold beer !

I wish I could go. I love that place. I'm heading to Virginia to race!

I am wanting to race but if I can't get my shock fixed. I will be there taking pictures and drinkin some cold beer !

There will be a group of Turtles racing together in the Trail Rider class who will be glad to pay you for a pic of us coming off the starting line!

Great bunch of guys... you should stop over and call us stoopid.

Ivan

There will be a group of Turtles racing together in the Trail Rider class who will be glad to pay you for a pic of us coming off the starting line!

Ivan

no payment will be needed any pictures I get will be free and I will send you the raw 13mp image if you want it.

Sounds cool... very nice of you.

Jim works for Oce and can get us posters if we have high resolution images and if we get Tobin falling on his ass we WILL make a poster out of it :thumbsup:

Ivan

Sounds cool... very nice of you.

Jim works for Oce and can get us posters if we have high resolution images and if we get Tobin falling on his ass we WILL make a poster out of it :lol:

Ivan

hmmm with as much as he falls you could get a feature length film out of it :thumbsup:

Ivan

What if someone with a HD go pro were on your line and got the start on video? ............ hmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Ill be at this one and was wondering what class to run. I race heavy C in NCHSA?

What if someone with a HD go pro were on your line and got the start on video? ............ hmmmmmm :thumbsup:

We already have a plan to pinch that guy off the start and box him in for a mile or so :lol:

Tobin is paying us double to do it!

Ivan

We already have a plan to pinch that guy off the start and box him in for a mile or so :thumbsup:

Tobin is paying us double to do it!

Ivan

Wit a bic 4 real, doeeee ;-)

Ill be at this one and was wondering what class to run. I race heavy C in NCHSA?

Open-C or Trail Rider

:thumbsup:

what a great course!!! hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

dave mac, you hear me yell for you today? it was a good course. i didnt see the creek jump till my last lap. they pretty much changed that course all the way around this year.

Greg in the morning I did.:thumbsup: Didnt notice on the track, imsure you came buy me at some point lol . How about the reults being posted by the time you get home, got love it.

Well I didn't like it too much...

Not to make a ton of excuses, but I mounted up a Maxxis IT rear tire, and ran it at 12psi and did not like the traction it was supposed to have given me ( the bike felt like it had less side to side traction in the rear end and no real advantage in the corners over my usual trials tire ) I also didn't like the harsher ride the knobbie gave me.

I also screwed up by switching out my EE tall soft seat for the hard as a plank of wood stocker, and my ass was stinging by lap two.

My suspension just couldn't keep up with all the little bumps and chop on the trails. I think I felt every last rock, root, bump, and hump in the handlebars.... And I got Flexx bars!!!

Icing on the cake was stopping at McDonalds and getting a " Big Breakfast " on the way to the track. Pancakes and syrup = impending bowel movement, and I shoulda known better than to eat that before a race, but I ate it anyway. As I made my way to the starting line I could feel it hitting me hard and it was tempting to stop by a portajohn, but I knew it would probably take awhile and I would probably feel even worse afterwards, so I elected to ride on and go later. Bad decision....

Then there was the dust! On some of those wide open areas, the dust was so thick I just waved all the yahoos around me.... no sence in riding blind, silly fast into a stump or another rider, especially since I knew it was impossible to do well in my class in the first place with all the higher level riders I was riding against.

So all of that outta the way, I am still glad I went and I did have fun. The course would have been more up my alley if I had less issues to deal with.

Will be working on my lame ass video ( get to see me fly over the bars again near the start ) and should have something up in a day or two

Congrats to Greg for nearly winning his class and the overall. Dave good job too

I was hollering for all you guys out there today ! I had brought a sticker for Ron but never saw him other than on the track. Had a good time watching and glad i didn't race a bike that wasn't ready ! See you guys next week !

Wish you woulda called me, I didn't know you was there.