First Ride!

After buying the bike in december I finally got to ride it last thursday. The friend I bought it from and I went to an mx track nearby and all I can say is it's awesome! :thumbsup: The track was kinda beat up, it was raining hard the day before and it doesn't get a lot of maintenance so it was really muddy and had a couple of deep ruts. I took a couple of falls on a steep muddy hill because I wuzzed out on the throttle but after a couple of tries and some coaching from my buddy I got the hang of it. By the end of the day I was really happy with the results, if I may say so myself, I think did good for my first ride ever. Anyway here are some photos.

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Good lookin bike :thumbsup: I just picked up a yz250f a couple weeks ago and love it. BTW what kinda stand is that?

I wouldn't blame you for sliding out and falling on the steep muddy hills, your riding on slick tires man!

It's a 15 year old stand my dad bought from Cycle West in san diego before they closed, don't know if they made it or just stuck their sticker on it, but it works great. As far as the tires go, they don't seem slick to me, but I really wouldn't know, I'll get some new ones on there as soon as i get some cash...