Sign in to follow this  

Washington Local web designer?

I'm looking for a local web designer that is a bike person, or who can relate. I need someone who can take our ideas and translate them to our site, and while our current designers are creative and smart, they know as much about motorcycles as I do knitting. And local as in the Seattle area.

I'm looking for a local web designer that is a bike person, or who can relate. I need someone who can take our ideas and translate them to our site, and while our current designers are creative and smart, they know as much about motorcycles as I do knitting. And local as in the Seattle area.

Designer or developer? Two different things, but many people use them interchangeably.

I.E., what kind of work do you need done? Pure HTML/CSS design work of the pages, or that in combination with interfacing with a back end database, etc.?

No, I'm not a designer - but I do write code which often involves web pages/clients/interactivity.

uhh... yeah. Thats why I need people who know. Because I have no idea what you just said. :thumbsup:

To sum it up, we need to be able to click on our domain, and see what we envision. Thats not happening now. We try and be specific on details, but they just don't seem to be on the same page. It's like asking an artist who has seen nothing but Seattle sunsets to paint a picture of the Sahara Desert. They know how to paint, just not what I see in my minds eye.

In short, we are developing a motorcycle related division to our company, and need a like minded individual to help bring in the customers we know are out there, via a sharp and tuned web site. We all know we live in a WWW.com age and I want to make the most of it.

PM or email me if you can help.