Pagoda 4/10-4/11

Pennsylvania

Saturday Practice is from 9-4, cost $30.00, valid AMA Card required.

Sunday is Round 1 of the Ultimate Series.

I'm planning to be there Saturday, most likely parked across the street.

Weather looking good and cooling off for the weekend :thumbsup:

Are you racing, Rev? Me and my bro will be there both days.

Also, VetC riders; for the Ultimate series races you CAN race 25+B/C, 35+B/C, and/or 40+B/C. For other Pagoda races these classes are now B not B/C and racing them will self-advance you.

Are you racing, Rev? Me and my bro will be there both days.

No, just practicing on Saturday. Is the Bro's knee ready? I'll be sure to come up and visit.

tentative order for Sunday

1 30+ A & B

2 Jr Mini 9-13

3 45+ & Women

4 Schoolboy 2

5 50cc 7-8 Stock

6 25+ A&B

7 40+ A&B

8 Collegeboy Schoolboy 1

9 50cc 4-8 Open

10 85 9-11 B&C

11 85 12-15 B&C

12 Open A&B

13 Open C

14 35+ A&B

15 65 7-11 A&B

16 30+ C

17 Supermini

18 250 A&B

19 250C Group 1

20 250C Group 2

ill be there to definately take photos! and possibly race 25b! see you there.

Brian I think your wrong about the auto advancement if you run plus 35B class. There is no AMA plus 35C so I believe you are ok to run the plus 35B which is the lowest class in the plus 35. Thats the way it was set up last year unless they changed it this year. I remember seeing vet C riders last year running in the plus 35B.

Brian I think your wrong about the auto advancement if you run plus 35B class. There is no AMA plus 35C so I believe you are ok to run the plus 35B which is the lowest class in the plus 35. Thats the way it was set up last year unless they changed it this year. I remember seeing vet C riders last year running in the plus 35B.

The whole thing is a mess. Last year it was cool to run 25, 35 and 40B as a VetC rider. For the first race, Pagoda had a 4'x8' sign saying "C riders will be self advanced if entered in 25, 35, or 40B classes." The theoretical problem is that if you have 6 actual fast B riders and 25 of us VetC spodes, the winner gets an ass-load of advancement points. Soooo, if C riders are allowed in the class it is now "non-advancable", which means you can win B class forever as long as you don't race 30B. In reality it's probably like 20% max C riders in those classes, so it really doesn't change much.

On another note many VetC riders including myself, Mihylo33, Revitup, and Joe999 are incorrectly "self advanced" from racing these classes last year when it was totally cool.

And to top it all off, the first race at Pagoda was reported tothe AMA as B/C non-advancable classes anyway!

I might hit Pagoda....

ill be at doublin.

I will say there are tons of sandbaggers in the 35 plus B class. There are actually more in the plus 35B then there is in the vet B class. Its crazy grown men cheating. One in paticular that is a major sandbagger is #5 Kolb. Who in there right mind would stay down to just win trophies when they can get money. Who cares about loretta lynns. I certainly don't care at my age. Just my 2 cents.

lol!

He won 25b 30b and 35b.

has anyone seen the track this year?

I raced there a few weeks ago. It was basically the same as before with more option corners. I heard they made track changes since, though.

are the jumps big at pagoda

We will be there this weekend not gonna let the cat outta the bag but there have been some track changes according to the grapevine and yes I plan on putting outtacontrolmike and mr kolb in my sites this weekend

I raced there a few weeks ago. It was basically the same as before with more option corners. I heard they made track changes since, though.

I liked the right hander off camber turn they where they put a wall in between the two separate lanes.

Weather shaping up good now, I think the wind is going to die down a little. Might be a little cold in the morning though.

Yeah, those 2 separate lanes was a nice improvement. Before that I made a French rider very upset that he got stuck behind me in that one-lined section.

Yeah, those 2 separate lanes was a nice improvement. Before that I made a French rider very upset that he got stuck behind me in that one-lined section.

Yes you did! He does sware in perfect English though! :thumbsup:

I will be working the practice tomorrow, probably flagging or doing whatever. Im an applicant for pagoda, so I gotta get events in