Sign in to follow this  

Supercross geico powersports the new procircuit??

with eli tomac, and justin barcia on the lites and if they move trey up to the 450's with whoever they keep between kdub, short, or sapps they have huge team. i feel like next year will be a honda on the top step most of the time in the lites and a deff top 3 in SX. smart moves GP. this is what mitch is known for but seems like he has missed the mark lately with the new kids. anyone else agree?

i think he was more concerned with winning the east coast and west coast lites class this season.

he'll swoop up the talent after the season ends.

with eli tomac, and justin barcia on the lites and if they move trey up to the 450's with whoever they keep between kdub, short, or sapps they have huge team. i feel like next year will be a honda on the top step most of the time in the lites and a deff top 3 in SX. smart moves GP. this is what mitch is known for but seems like he has missed the mark lately with the new kids. anyone else agree?

Tomac hasn't done anything at the pro level yet so his first appearance at Hangtown will be interesting for sure. Barcia of course is the real deal but trailed in the SX standings to the Pro Circuit rookie Wilson before the border problems so I don't think Mitch made a mistake there.

Pro Circuit only competes in the Lites class and right now Mitch has the likes of Pourcel and Weimer in his stable and they both lead their respective SX standings. Rattray has been injured so it's hard to criticize employing him until we see him racing again. Hanson was brought in at the urging of Monster who liked what he did at the X Games. So far Hanson seems to be the weak link in a very strong group.

By the way Millsaps and Short are with Honda Red Bull Racing not Geico.

Edited by MotoEye

Tomac hasn't done anything at the pro level yet so his first appearance at Hangtown will be interesting for sure. Barcia of course is the real deal but trailed in the SX standings to the Pro Circuit rookie Wilson before the border problems so I don't think Mitch made a mistake there.

Pro Circuit only competes in the Lites class and right now Mitch has the likes of Pourcel and Weimer in his stable and they both lead their respective SX standings. Rattray has been injured so it's hard to criticize employing him until we see him racing again. Hanson was brought in at the urging of Monster who liked what he did at the X Games. So far Hanson seems to be the week link in a very strong group.

By the way Millsaps and Short are with Honda Red Bull Racing not Geico.

you have good points but either way next year will be fun to watch and i don't think that the PC guys will run away with anything as they have done in the past.

It's good to see the Honda teams signing riders and creating more competition between the teams. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see if Canard can carry his early 450 SX success on to the Nationals.

I would like to see Eli Tomac do well. I was a big of his pops back in the day. He was a really good guys to his fans.