Sign in to follow this  

FMF sticker on pipe is coming off

The FMF sticker is peeling back some at the end and I was wondering what to put on it so it will stick back to the pipe?

I wouldnt think glue would help due to the heat.

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

I accidentally powerwashed my PC sticker off a couple weeks ago. :thumbsup:

Just gonna leave it off.

The sticker on my DrD was loose, so I used a dab of Gorilla Glue.

Then a week later I got some Brakekleen on it and it wore a smuge off. Kinda looked like a scratch from a laydown. Then I really fell and scratched the heck out of it. Time to just peel it off, I guess. I'll put the bling in a more protected area from now on:busted:

Contact FMF. I will bet a dollar they would send you another.....I have done this many times and gotten tons of stickers from different manufacturers.

Call them they hardly ever answer emails - they will send you a new one or atleast they did me.

I say if the sticker is not made well enough to stay on take it off. Yeah FMF lowered to price 20% to help out the economy guess what quality suffers, they still need to make money. Tear that sucker off and put a Thumper Talk sticker on.

I say if the sticker is not made well enough to stay on take it off. Yeah FMF lowered to price 20% to help out the economy guess what quality suffers, they still need to make money. Tear that sucker off and put a Thumper Talk sticker on.

That would be cool (thumperTalk sticker) i will look into that.