Sign in to follow this  

MRD is on the way!!!

sold a ltz400 bottom end i had kicking around, that i obviously didn't need, got $560 on ebay, woohoo! perfect for getting the mrd. waiting to hear back from dave. i am trying to get my can anodized or powdercoated blue! or have the exhaust come with the can disassembled with the right hardware to reassemble it after being coated.

Edited by Turbophein

In "Something About Mary" Ben Stiller's Character was urged to clean out his pipes before going on that date with Cameron Diaz's character. Take my advice: Clean out your pipes before opening up the box that arives from MRD beacuse once you see the gorgeous curves and fat final exhaust opening you're going to need some serious help in restraining yourself. I didn't and my wife ended up kicking me out of the house for two weeks after she caught us.

As far as powdercoating it blue, that's like touching up a Van Gogh original with colors of your own fancy. Like the Oakland Raiders, an MRD/SSW is meant to be Silver and black!

Edited by jsc632000
spelling error

Like the Oakland Raiders, an MRD/SSW is meant to be Silver and black!

Boooooooooooo!!

MRD = Awesome(+28hp!!)

Raiders = Suck/Losers!

Dem clowns need a little pink on their uniforms.

Just a little ribbing for ya!!:thumbsup:

well he got back to me, he said he has tried anodized and it didn't hold up well, and that he never tried powdercoat.

he then said to order the pipe, and he would send me the unfinished can to have coated and to then send it back and he would assemble it all. going to talk to the coater tomorrow to check his colors and get a sample.

if it was meant or has to be silver/black i guess i will be the only one, but somehow doubt that!

Riiiight Smrookie, the Charger's have definitely won their fair share of Superbowls. :thumbsup:

Boooooooooooo!!

MRD = Awesome(+28hp!!)

Raiders = Suck/Losers!

Dem clowns need a little pink on their uniforms.

Just a little ribbing for ya!!:lol:

Riiiight Smrookie, the Charger's have definitely won their fair share of Superbowls. :thumbsup:

Dats because they don't have you on the roster, and they got rid of "Ryan Grief," oh I meant Drew Brees. :lol:

I ordered one also. It would have been delivered today, but I wasn't around to sign for it.

Which really sucks, because I was home all damn day, and the 20 mins I was not here is when they tried to deliver it. arrrrggggg.