Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Beshaw fundraiser G-stone Sat Apr 10

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/nextlevelracing/LarryB_flierupdatefinal-4-4-2010.jpg

I plan to be there with both kids for a good day riding to support a good AZ racing family. The flier doesn't show it, but Larry's son Kyle was seriously hurt at Canyon last week.

I saw that, must be some sort of bad curse that has been put on that family:bonk:

I plan on being at the fund raiser along with a couple other buddies:thumbsup:

Don't forget to come out this weekend for the fund raiser. Also, the new 65cc / 85cc kids track is in, so make sure to bring the kids out to ride the course.. :thumbsup:

[quote name=cmckay4;9380755Also' date=' the new 65cc / 85cc kids track is in, so make sure to bring the kids out to ride the course.. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Sweet! It will be nice to have the 85's, pitbikes, and fast 65's away from the wobblers

We are going to have escargot and a marked ST loop out there to ride on as well - small donation to ride the timed loops - all for fun :lol:

Look forward to seeing a bunch of you out there tomorrow :thumbsup:

The kids are going to love the new 65/85 track :)

Good times out there today. Didn't get as much seat time as I would like to have, but hey, it was for a good cause:thumbsup:

Dang, didn't know there was a ST to ride on as well...doah!:thumbsup: