Looking for rolling chassis

Thats exactly what I am doing! I've got big and small wheels, but I'm probably gonna go for small wheels just so its more play bike and feels different from my 150Rs. I don't have ANOTHER complete rolling chassis, but I do have an extra frame if you are interested...

I am switching my daughter's 150r into a big wheel. I'm looking to buy a set of big wheels and swingarm, or trade the needed parts if someone is wanting to make a big wheel into a regular version.

NOBODY is looking to trade from big wheels to little. ?

Seriously, you'll spend $500 at least to make the swap. I've been watching the ads and the big wheel bikes sell for a lot more. it only raises the seat 1.5" and on trails works MUCH better (or so "everyone" says).

Thats exactly what I am doing! I've got big and small wheels, but I'm probably gonna go for small wheels just so its more play bike and feels different from my 150Rs. I don't have ANOTHER complete rolling chassis, but I do have an extra frame if you are interested...

Thanks, that's how I got interested. Local guy had a 150r frame on CL for $150 , spare unused. So I started looking into all the other parts needed and listening to guys that have done it and the consensus is buy a complete bike and sell the motor and carb. Ends up cheaper than buying all the little parts that you need to build it piece by piece.

Not to mention it could take a year to get everything and get it put together. I buy the whole bike, pull the motor, take the 100 motor to a welder and get the frame mounts located and it's all together in a weekend. ?

I buy the whole bike, pull the motor, take the 100 motor to a welder and get the frame mounts located and it's all together in a weekend. ?

There's a lot more to it than that (a LOT more), but you've got the right idea; building a bike piece by piece is extrememly expensive, even if you can find a lot of the parts used.

There's a lot more to it than that (a LOT more), but you've got the right idea; building a bike piece by piece is extrememly expensive, even if you can find a lot of the parts used.

A lot more what??????

My interest in this versus any other conversion is that there just isn't much to it. No frame cutting, etc.

What do you know?? ?