So cal hi-dez on 4/7

California

Looking for someone to ditch work and ride the nice conditions. I live in santa clarita, ride an 03 ktm450exc. Hopefully singletrack but open for anything.

Might be riding friday morning in the hi-dezert if interested.

Might be riding friday morning in the hi-dezert if interested.

sounds good pinon hills where do you ride?:thumbsup:

Looking for someone to ditch work and ride the nice conditions. I live in santa clarita, ride an 03 ktm450exc. Hopefully singletrack but open for anything.

If I would have just turned this thing on last night :bonk:now I'm siting hear with nothing to do would have loved to go ride today but back to work tomorrow hell we even ride the same bike

If I would have just turned this thing on last night :bonk:now I'm siting hear with nothing to do would have loved to go ride today but back to work tomorrow hell we even ride the same bike

Must not get much riding in if you ride the same bike. :lol::thumbsup::)

Must not get much riding in if you ride the same bike. :lol::thumbsup::)

yayaya everybody's a comedian

A bit late, but there are a bunch of TT'ers out all over this week. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the office for a while. Might be going out on Friday 4/16 for a weekend at Spangler I think.

Thanks guys. The last minute call for a ride usually pays off. I usually only take days off to ride a day or two after a good rain.

I also might go to Spangler on 4/17. Carl, let me know your plans if you don't mind. Any night riding planned. I have great lighting now.

Fish,

I hope we get to ride sometime. Sounds like you can take weekdays when needed.

Same bike.... Made me go check in the garage.