DNA Wheels Rebuild Kit, HOLY COW!!!!!!!

I have read before that DNA wheels offers a rebuild kit. I read somewhere on here that they were about $27 So I called DNA to get the rebuild kit (bearings, dust covers, and crush tubes) I ordered it for my sons yz250 both front and rear. When the guy quoted me the price i about fell off the chair! $123.00 Then on top of that it was $20.00 to ship. So I have $143.00 in rebuilding these wheels. And the bearings aren't even sealed bearings. Maybe I'm wrong but that seems really high to me. The initial price of the wheels wasn't too bad but I think the rebuild kit was ridiculous. I did ask the guy about the price seeming high and he told me that the $123.00 was a discounted price???. Does anyone know where you can buy these cheaper maybe without going through DNA? Thanks Steve

bearing house.... Applied Industrial, Kaman Bearing, Find a bearing and drive place local and have them matched unless they did something special with the bearings (which i doubt, but maybe to make you have to spend extra after spending so little on the wheels in the first place)....

VXB bearings, the bearings are around $5.50 a piece.

Yes, there used to be an industrial bearing place by me .And all i did was to bring in old bearings to match. It was much cheaper and Possably a stronger sealed bearing.

Why do you need crush tubes? the bearings and seals should be enough. You might want new spacers to go with the new seals.

P.M. me for prices