Pagoda Helmet Cam

Just picked up the go pro hd Friday, Sunday took a trip to pagoda (birdsboro, pa) to practice for a few hours and try out the new helmet cam. let me know what you think.

looks like a fun track...thanks for sharing

i thought this thread was some new padoga helmet cam or something haha

That track looks really cool actually. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Since you asked what we thought, I'll tell you (at least what I thought).

The camera appears to be recording audio and video well, so kudos on the purchase. I know they aren't cheap.

Why is the camera mounted at an angle? I almost tipped out of my chair watching the video:D

If possible, turn the camera more forward so that your helmet isn't so far into the frame. I know its hard to do (I assume its a wide angle lens?), but it's just an observation:prof:

I know I'm picky, but like I said; thank you for showing us. I hope to see more from you. :lol:

Nice riding! That track looks fun.

Oh and, nice clutch lever. :thumbsup:

That track looks really cool actually. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Since you asked what we thought, I'll tell you (at least what I thought).

The camera appears to be recording audio and video well, so kudos on the purchase. I know they aren't cheap.

Why is the camera mounted at an angle? I almost tipped out of my chair watching the video:D

If possible, turn the camera more forward so that your helmet isn't so far into the frame. I know its hard to do (I assume its a wide angle lens?), but it's just an observation:prof:

I know I'm picky, but like I said; thank you for showing us. I hope to see more from you. :lol:

I dont think its to much of an angle. they way my helmet is and the mounts i got with it i cant mount it any straighter. I was trying to get the look of Ronnie Renners helmet cam video.