bmw husky spotted in mx3 pits

Thats pretty cool! I hope BMW shifts production of that motor to italy rather than turning them out of the kymco factory in taiwan like they're doing currently.

Unfortunately it is global economy now, those I'm sure will still come from the same place. Quality will be fine as they are currently with BMW but I hate the idea of it.

Huskyrips - it would be cool if you would remove all the pix that are not related to the new bike so this post is not a huge page of unrelated pix of the team and other bikes. Just a thought.

Huskyrips - it would be cool if you would remove all the pix that are not related to the new bike so this post is not a huge page of unrelated pix of the team and other bikes. Just a thought.

Kelly, in all do respect, but the third bike is not the new BMW engine in the Husqvarna chassis!

The reason I posted the pictures was so people could form their own opinion.

This photo is of the same bike as in the photo below.

829829658_NNjZ2-O.jpg

Also note the skid plate and kickstarter in this photo as well as the exhaust down pipe.

getmediaobject-1ashx.jpg

This is the bike someone referred to as the third bike in the photo.

Sorry to pop anyones bubble.

BlipBlip/HuskyRips

what if its another new motor all together!!! hmmm uh oh more room for speculation.

honestly from what i see in action on the track is Alex Salvini (ITA) on the #23 TC450 and the other 2 riders are the EMX2 European championship riders Cervellin (ITA) and Irt(SLO) on TC250s , this was the combined show in the 1st round see link

http://www.motocrossmx1.com/?year=2010&e=2521&t=track&subsite=8

they will combine the other series (EMX 125 for example into other rounds as well)

Bianchi stated that Husky wants to win MX3 and EMX2 (and I am sure the Euro 125 cup too) This is a good spring board for the 2011 season.

the guy that posted this was there.

PS MX3 is basically open class racing you can run 250s in MX3 if you like, so the young 250 guys may have been out with the MX3 guys too.

Thats cool, did not know that. Can they run works prototype bikes or only homologated (spelling?) bikes?

PS MX3 is basically open class racing you can run 250s in MX3 if you like, so the young 250 guys may have been out with the MX3 guys too.

MX1 and MX2 bikes allowed into MX3 per regs they will have the "open" class Black numbers on Yellow backgrounds. as far as protypes UNK??