Single track Saturday 4/10

Im walking some single track this weekend. Brandy-newy kinda stuff. The kind that isnt even on the ground yet.... Should be fun.

Soooo, is this to remain a secret? Please tell more (unless you'd have to kill me, in that case I've heard enough).

Looks like we'll be riding Sunday instead. Weather forecast calls for 50% chance of rain Sat afternoon, and only 10% Sunday. We're going to meet in the lot about noon by the sounds of it. Hope the trails are OK this year!

YZman400, have fun walking some single track!! Are you doing re-routes or totally new?

C

Nope no secrets.... Its open to all to ride once completed... ya just gotta get out in the woods and find it thats all ....?

?

I love new trails. When I was in high school we lived in a rural area, I would strap a hatchet to the back of my dirt bike and wander off into the woods making new trails. Honestly if there were one thing I could do every day of my life as a job that would be it, unfortunately Monday it's back to the real job.

Im walking some single track this weekend. Brandy-newy kinda stuff. The kind that isnt even on the ground yet.... Should be fun.

Oooo,Ooooo, I know, I know, And here I sit.? Maybe I can get out in a couple weeks. The shoulder is still sore and stiff. I"m going ? sitting around here. I even spent four hours at the home and garden show in Novi today. More excitement than I know what to do with.

Oooo,Ooooo, I know, I know, And here I sit.:applause: Maybe I can get out in a couple weeks. The shoulder is still sore and stiff. I"m going ? sitting around here. I even spent four hours at the home and garden show in Novi today. More excitement than I know what to do with.

Rick, you "crack" me up...? I'm going up to do trail maintenance on the 15th....?

Wish I could be out with ya'll but I haven't spent much time w/ the family lately...

Are you supposed to spend time with the family??:confused:

JK

My wife had this last week off so I took the week off to spend some time with her, fortunately half the time was spent up north so I was able to get 200 miles on the bike.? Hoping to get out today and Sunday for a little more seat/peg time.

Rick, you "crack" me up...? I'm going up to do trail maintenance on the 15th....?

I can't say enough about the Garden show

The best part was watching a guy demonstrate cookware for 45 minutes. WoooWhoo. Lots of freebies, Sherwin Williams European shoulder bag, fly swatter,numerous candies,(at every booth, better than Halloween ),free tickets to the Art show on the 23rd and 4th so no riding for me that weekend.? I can still feel and smell the euphoric aroma of fresh cut flowers and the earthy smell of mulch.A rockwall display that rivaled Drummond.I had visions of Cmore and Don just drooling.Had I been on two wheels I would have felt at home in the woods. Hands down my favorite was lady who showed me how unique he spinning pinwheel lawn ornaments were.:applause: We only saw half the show so we are going back this afternoon. More candies await. Eat your heart out guys. Oh am I making you jealous? Just wait till I post the pictures. Email me later and I"ll let you know the winner of "Next Top Model" in case you miss it.Oh and Buzz got booted from Dancing with the Stars. OOpps, Gotta run. I need to change the pad on my mangina.

Holla if you need a hand... John and I may be able to spare some time to come up. We can be available mid-week if necessary! (this weekend pretty much shot though... he has loads of work and I have family obligation)

Rick needs to be rescued quick! I don't know it may already be too late.

By the sounds of it he's probably prancing around the house with an apron on watching Martha Stewart and reading romance novels. ?

Wow. Left the house at 7am and just got back at 9pm. Walked in 3 miles of trail and aint even a 1/3 of the way finished. Supposed to be a 5 mile stretch and its going to be.......more.

Are we assuming this is not far from home for you? If it's only 5 miles does it connect with an existing trail? Will you be asking for assistance? When will the questions ever end?

Wow. Left the house at 7am and just got back at 9pm. Walked in 3 miles of trail and aint even a 1/3 of the way finished. Supposed to be a 5 mile stretch and its going to be.......more.

Walked, hell thats my speed now, this musta been a extra special secret squirrel mission uhh, but i'm pretty sure i know where you're talking about, just sucks that when its ready to go i'll probably still be bikeless, but it will be fun cutting it in