Freshened up the Bike, What do ya think

Well I tore the bike down once again this winter, and once again the project took wayy longer than anticipated, however its finally done and I'm stoked. Our race team graphics this year have lots of colors in them so I went that direction on the bike and made it different colors than usual which somehow worked great I think. Take a look and tell me what you think! BTW, This is a Harescrambles only bike, Open A class.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Well I tore the bike down once again this winter, and once again the project took wayy longer than anticipated, however its finally done and I'm stoked. Our race team graphics this year have lots of colors in them so I went that direction on the bike and made it different colors than usual which somehow worked great I think. Take a look and tell me what you think! BTW, This is a Harescrambles only bike, Open A class.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DUDE where in PA do you live? I see a bunch of bikes with those MCC graphics around here, they look sick! Most of the ones I see are the stars and stripes ones though, not as colorful as yours but still look real nice.

Hey thanks for the opinions guys! I know the green was a leap of faith and its definitely a love it or hate it color combination. To the guy about PA, I'm near the Quakertown area. And about getting them, they're graphics designed for the race team each year and only available to the riders for that shop. Thanks again for all the words guys, I appreciate both sides of the opinion spectrum.

Hey thanks for the opinions guys! I know the green was a leap of faith and its definitely a love it or hate it color combination. To the guy about PA, I'm near the Quakertown area. And about getting them, they're graphics designed for the race team each year and only available to the riders for that shop. Thanks again for all the words guys, I appreciate both sides of the opinion spectrum.

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if you knew Rutter since those graphics are only for the shop riders. He's kind of a big dude, rides a crf450 and dwarfs it lol. He lives down the street from me.