Sign in to follow this  

2011 honda spy pic

so im out at comp edge today and i see a bike, its definetly not no stock 2010 crf450r. it was a showa rig that was doing lots of suspension testing. one thing i noticed as a dead giveway is how long the new exhaust pipe is. here have a look. im not a honda guy so i dont know much about them and cant pick stuff out

2011.jpg

small picture but you can definetly see the pipe!

I would say its a 2010 CRF250 with a single sided muffler. The head pipe is definetly not from a 450 unless they totally ditched that design for 2011.

oops, 250 is right. anyways its definetly not a 2010. i was riding with my buddy who has 06-10 crf250 and crf450 (what a spoiled ass, i know) and his bike definetly didnt have a pipe like that. that one is probably an inch or an inch and a half longer

It definitely looks like it could be different!

First spy photo of the 2011 CRF250r by D-Rush? Damn right! Maybe.

I wish Honda would switch to a black seat cover. I don't like the red, too much red for me.

anyways its definetly not a 2010. i was riding with my buddy who has 06-10 crf250 and crf450 (what a spoiled ass, i know) and his bike definetly didnt have a pipe like that. that one is probably an inch or an inch and a half longer

with all due respect sir, i just facepalmed to the max. have you not heard about this great new 2010 250r? the 06-09 has dual pipes, and the new 450s obviously dont have that pipe because its a 2010 crf250r

They wouldnt be testing a "New Top Seret" Bike at a local open track, & just let you mosey on by to take a pic of the thing. Its a 250.....

It definitely looks like it could be different!

First spy photo of the 2011 CRF250r by D-Rush? Damn right! Maybe.

I wish Honda would switch to a black seat cover. I don't like the red, too much red for me.

Ewww.... A black seat cover would look terrible! 👍

Ewww.... A black seat cover would look terrible!🤣

No way! The black makes it look 10x better!

Like my bike, it looks MUCH better with the black seat cover than the dingy red cover.

DSC01002.jpg

Imagine that, or a FX cover, on a 2010. 👍

Oh and, don't laugh at my terribly applied backgrounds....I got mad. ):

Ewww.... A black seat cover would look terrible! 👍

+++1

That red cover is sick on the 2010 250r. Black would look retadid..no offense.

Some people like red or green, others like black or blue or yellow... awesome... we could spend all day talking about what looks better because visual aesthetics are highly subjective, depends on personal preference.

I just want to know what is up with those forks. Maybe the photo was taken at a weird angle but it looks like they are facing the wrong way. Then, it also could be that my eyes are f--ed up.

DSC01002.jpg

You seriously need some shroud graphics, and ditch those stock bars for some Pro Taper fatties.👍

I lol'ed at the thought of spy pictures and testing at a public track.

A 2011 test bike probably wouldn't have decals on it. The frame does look a bit different though, there's an extra line going up the center of it.

they had taken the forks off a couple times, im not sure if they took em off and put different ones on or took them off and made adjustments but they were playing with sag all day, their rig was loaded with forks with all different kinds of coatings. was 2 chinese guys and a white guy there. mike alessi appeared for about 10 laps then dissapeared and never showed up again. then a #19 on a factory ktm that was keeping a steady lead on alessi. man comp is like glen helen, every time i go its filled with some pros. not to mention i came into a slippery corner a little too hot and overturned a little too much and tipped over like a total GOON!

they had taken the forks off a couple times, im not sure if they took em off and put different ones on or took them off and made adjustments but they were playing with sag all day, their rig was loaded with forks with all different kinds of coatings. was 2 chinese guys and a white guy there. mike alessi appeared for about 10 laps then dissapeared and never showed up again. then a #19 on a factory ktm that was keeping a steady lead on alessi. man comp is like glen helen, every time i go its filled with some pros. not to mention i came into a slippery corner a little too hot and overturned a little too much and tipped over like a total GOON!

I hope they were Japanese guys,because if the chinese are testing Hondas it would truely be a spy photo:lol:

You seriously need some shroud graphics, and ditch those stock bars for some Pro Taper fatties.👍

I lol'ed at the thought of spy pictures and testing at a public track.

Wow......you really have to tell him, he needs graphics and fat bars..... lets see your perfect bike.....