Shade for trailer?

Stupid question, but I was down in SC riding last weekend on a couple of hot sunny days. I noticed several guys had these shade tent things over their trailer to give them a break from the sun. I don't know what to call the things. Can anyone tell me what they are and where to get one?

Picked up a new 10x10 this year from Lowes for about $200. It was a cheap copy of the EZUP design but this one is a lot more flexy. This design folds into it self and the roof stays on it.

Stay away from the cheap $100 ones as I have seen the wind destroy a bunch of them. The cheap ones say they are 10x10 but the top is smaller and the roof poles bow to keep it in place.

I use a couple of EZUPs at the track, and I love 'em....just gotta remember to lash 'em down to something (I use fuel cans and tool boxes mostly) or they WILL vanish into the distance at the first strong gust!

We have an EZ up and love it. I can't remember if it's the 10x10 or the 12x12 one. We use it for soccer games and find it's a bit heavy to lug from the car through the parking lot to the field and wish it was made of aluminum instead of steel. I got it a Sports Authority for about $100. It's well built and still in good shape after about 5 years. If we used it with our bike trailer the weight wouldn't be an issue.