forks got way to stiff after adding oil

ya before i did all this i had the adjuster set about in the middle and that was perfect. then i noticed the oil on the bottom of the forks so i put the oil in. thats when they got stiff. and i have fork bleeders and push the botton all the time to bleed the air out.

Tech Care list the oil level at 141mm

How are you measuring your oil level? my guess is that you have not drained the forks completely and measured properly, thus over filling the forks and hydraulically locking them up.

Tear them completely down, remove the oil from the inner rod there, then reassemble the forks MINUS the springs and add the oil until you are 141mm (or 5.55 inches) from the top with the fork collapsed.

I was measuring the oil by putting the forks at the positon they would be if the bike was raedy to ride but they were straite up with the springs in. So when I am measuring the oil level the springs should be out and the forks should look like they are bottomed out? And also do you know why there is oil comming out of my bleeders?

I was measuring the oil by putting the forks at the positon they would be if the bike was raedy to ride but they were straite up with the springs in. So when I am measuring the oil level the springs should be out and the forks should look like they are bottomed out? And also do you know why there is oil comming out of my bleeders?

you have overfilled the forks. Thus all your issues

yes re-read my post how to do it. But you got the idea now.