Mounting a Paddle Tire

What's the correct direction to mount a paddle? I've seen them done both ways so I don't know what is correct.

Its difficult to describe without a picture, but should the paddles be 'scooping' or should the back (tapered) part be pushing?

I'm going to be doing some nasty hillclimbs on loose silt/gravel-like waste from strip mining and I want to try a cheap paddle tire. I'm not really counting on it holding up well.

What's the correct direction to mount a paddle? I've seen them done both ways so I don't know what is correct.

Its difficult to describe without a picture, but should the paddles be 'scooping' or should the back (tapered) part be pushing?

I'm going to be doing some nasty hillclimbs on loose silt/gravel-like waste from strip mining and I want to try a cheap paddle tire. I'm not really counting on it holding up well.

Its scooping. If you have truely seen one mounted backwards you need to take time out of your day to call them an idiot.

People amaze me often

Its scooping. If you have truely seen one mounted backwards you need to take time out of your day to call them an idiot.

People amaze me often

:applause:🤣:jawdrop:👍:cheers:🤣:crazy:🤣

The general public is scary...ALL TT'ers excluded of course!!! 🙂