Sign in to follow this  

Dr.Mark . ankle foot injury

Dr. mark. 4 months ago I injured my left foot/ ankle crashing my bike. Im not sure what direction the foot went. To me it felt like it was stuck in an inversioned posistion. I could not put weight on it or move it much . The ER took X rays and said that it was not broken. I went to the ortho. And he sent me to P.T. 2 months of PT helped verry little. Ive been going to the chiroprctor and it has helped me out alot with mobility.They said my foot bones were out of posistion. BUt my foot still hurts allot and in the am. I can barely walk. It loosens up durring the day after about 3-4 hours of walking around at work buit still hurts. Im going to see the DR. tomorrow. Should I be insisting that I get an MRI or is it normal for a "sprain" to be level 7 pain 4 months after injury? Also i cant invert or evert my foot very far under my own strength. But it moves in those directions if I use outside force.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I just requested my X rays. They said they are film. Not digital. How would i post that?

put them up to the light and take a pic you your digitial camera.