graphics

Hey guys I'm looking for some sweet graphics for my 2000 400e. I'm looking for Unique, but i'm not interested in designing my own. I want front/rear shrouds and lower forks mainly. If anyone can refer me to any websites that would be cool. Thanks!

not sure what color bike you have, but i had custom decals made on the cheap for my bike they came out great. there actually for sale, i had some other ones made up for me once i seen the quality of the work. the rear fender and fork guards were $60 shipped, the extra set i have i can let go for $40 shipped if interested. and i can also get whatever else you wanted with the same or similar design. there are no rear shrouds, i think you mean number plates. i am working on a design for the front shrouds now...

SSPX0596.jpg

SSPX0597.jpg

this is what i changed them to for my bike. the reason these are for sale.

SSPX0588.jpg

How about the same design with red where the tan is and eliminate everything except Yosh and Michelin and add the following logos:

Seal Savers

Zeta

Wheeling Cycle

ThumperTalk

GPR

Fox

How tough would that be and add number plates with 3:16 as the number?

i doubt they would have any of those logo's except fox and gpr! maybe seal savers.

there is no tan... it is yellow and blue. can't get number plates, he doesn't like the fit of them on the right plate, so he doesn't offer them. i am working on it trust me!

My bike is black/yellow/white. I'm looking for darker colored graphics. i checked out xgxracing.com, tried to contact them twice with no response . are they in business still? I'm just looking for front radiator/shroud and #plate graphics, and lowetr fork. thats it. Any good websites to check out??? thanks

i doubt they would have any of those logo's except fox and gpr! maybe seal savers.

there is no tan... it is yellow and blue. can't get number plates, he doesn't like the fit of them on the right plate, so he doesn't offer them. i am working on it trust me!

ialjmaacn.jpg

Looks like it was the same guy who made my fender decals 👍