Where can I find a DRZ400sm?

In that case, may I suggest that you keep an eye on your LOCAL craigslist and such...where it won't be a big hassle for you to go out and test ride one. Patience is a virtue, one that I have not been blessed with...so I can relate. ?

I live 4 hours north of you in morning sun IOWA 52640 ( you can try my bike befor you by it )

I have a 2005 DRZ400 SM with clost to 20,000 miles on it asking $3,000

comes a new set of tires and extera fraunt brake pads

has cleanable SS oil filter so you never have to by one --- and I think I have oil on hane for the next change ( changed ever 1,000 miles )

MCCT and "E" cams with jet kit in stock carb with 3x3 and yoshi SS exhoust

black plastec and tank with wite handgards on moose bars

well thow in $60 battery tender ( still runing the STOCK battery but it is getting week )

maney other little modds that I forget about

I have one in off road classifieds for 4200 it is loaded actually a drz470e fast and strong slipper clutch check the offroad classifieds I am in indianapolis bike is loaded and has offroad tires with it as well as sumo set up

Sorry guys. I wanted something that I could mess with and mod myself that is really clean and stock. Thats just how I am. I found a 2009 whit DRZ with 1300 miles for 4000 out the door at dealer or I can get a yellow 06 for around 3300 with 2900 miles? WHAT THE F SHOULD I DO! I didnt think the dealer would go for that!

I just wish the 09 was yellow! it looks so much better!