Sign in to follow this  

SST SIlencer/Speark Arrestor

i run a sst pipe on my 2000 kx250, does anyone have a spark arrestor that they would part with or know of anything that will fit new? I cannot find one ANYWHERE and the snow is dissapearing here quick..HELP!!

i was told that neither would fit on a fmf sst pipe..i want to just buy a turbinecore but cannot eat the price if it doesnt fit my pipe..

thats not true.. i have a kx100 and i run a sst expansion chamber and it fits my shorty, turbincecore 2 s/a, and titanuim...
It's not true for your particular bike. There are a few applications where a particular model of SST pipe will interchange with the stock (and other) silencers, but for most applications the SST pipe requires the SST silencer. His bike is one of those applications. I would post the FMF listing as proof, but they no longer list pre-05 SST applications on their site.

Yeah i talked to FMF this morning..nothing they know of will interchange. looks like my best bet is to buy a turbincore and cut the pipe off and retro-fit it to my current silencer. anyone know off hand how long the actual turbincore chamber is? im pretty confident that i can chop it up and make it work, might have to do some serious polishing when its done haha..