Suspension re-valve

I just got my suspension back from Pro-Action of IL and I can honestly describe it in one word, AMAZING. I can't believe the difference. It seems like it turns 10" logs into pillows and roots might as well not even be there. I've rode my X with the stock suspenders for almost 2 years now. I only weigh 135 lbs and it would beat the crap out of me! I had it resprung and revalved for gncc style riding for B class. I set my sag to 100 mm and the front end feels glued to the ground! The back end seems alittle light so I may decrease sag to maybe 95mm and see what happens. I've rode on it for 2 days now and cant wait to start getting it 100% dialed in, although it isnt going to take much! If anybody is looking for someone who knows what there doing with suspension in IL give Matt a call. Hes listed on the pro-action website for IL (south). I couldnt be happier.

Good to hear! Amazing, isn't it?

Getting that suspension dialed in is the way to go. I'm amazed at the number of people that won't hesitate to buy a $500 slip on exhaust but scoff at the thought of spending some money on getting the suspension right. Once you experience it, though, there is NO going back. When I get a new bike 3 things happen: jetting, suspension & a steering damper.