Sign in to follow this  

Trying not to be so bored!!! Injured.

On Dec 19 i had a pretty bad accident coming up 1/2 a bike length short jumping braking both my ankles and shattering the calcaneous bone in my left foot.Multiple surgeries! Needless to say I have been quite bored and now that I can sort of hobble around the house(and garage) I decided to start tinkering with my bikes. I detailed my yz250f and now have it up for sale. Started ordering a lot of new parts for my crf and found something pretty interesting when replacing a worn bolt on my rear brake resevoir. Check it out!

FRAME001.jpg

I have so much ride time on the 04 that the mounting hole on the frame wore so thin it broke off!!! Oh well, just a good excuse to do some major tinkering!!!LOL! I cant really fix this so I just picked up a 2007 frame and swingarm off ebay for a total price $185 SHIPPED!!! So I ordered whole bunch of new stuff in the last couple weeks, still waiting on some, heres a list of what I recently ordred:

-Pro factory white Rad hose kit

-Boyesen factory racing clutch cover(blk)

-Fluidyne radiators

-Sunline Sl1 arch footpegs

-2008 fork assembly off new parted bike

-2008 shock (same)

-White Pro taper Grips

-new Kenda rear tire

-Zeta Honda Japan brake clevis (blue)

-Zeta brake line clamp (blue)

-Zeta fuel tank washer(blue)

-Zeta engine plug kit(all) (red)

-zeta steering stem nut (red)

-New OEM clutch cable

-Sunline shifter

-works connection brake resevoir Gaurd

-new msr aluminum chain guide (blk)

-Lots of OEM repalcement nuts and Bolts(axle nuts, suspension Hrdwre, etc.)

Hers most of my bike in pieces laying on the garage Floor!!!!

FRAME002.jpg

Looks like you have a lot of fun ahead of you, rebuilding your bike that is. Sorry to hear about your injury.

I recently chipped my knee, tore my PCL, and MCL. No surgery though, but 6 month recovery. I'm 15 and don't have a winter job but did the best I could with trying to get my bike into tip top form, but also I've gotten new habits, like Call of Duty and Facebook...

those white hoses and grips will look sick if you can keep them clean. Looks like you have a really nice project ahead of you. Oh and BTW 04's RULE!!!!

👍