YZ85 Exhaust restrictor

It will probably require jetting changes, I know this. The PW's come with restrictors and I think I am going to make one and put it in the wifeys yz85, along with a flywheel wieght. It has a crazy hit that is to much for her. Especially seeing how this is going to be a woods bike for her.

I just wanted some thoughts on the idea.

Bad

-Jetting

-Slower (for me)

Good

-Slower (for her)

+1 on the cylinder and head mods, he can make the bike do pretty much anything you want. But if your looking to go a cheap route and make it removable for when you ride it use the washer trick in the exhaust (tons of info if you search for it on here)... did this on my girlfriends kx100 when she got it but thankfully she was a quick learner and now rides my yz125 so I could get rid of that green machine. back on topic though it worked suprisingly well, and when you want to take it out it takes 5 mins.

You could also try Eric Gorr cylinder and head mods. I hear they work well and aren't all that expensive.

Im considering it, already sent him an email, but I think I want something less permanent.

+1 on the cylinder and head mods, he can make the bike do pretty much anything you want. But if your looking to go a cheap route and make it removable for when you ride it use the washer trick in the exhaust (tons of info if you search for it on here)... did this on my girlfriends kx100 when she got it but thankfully she was a quick learner and now rides my yz125 so I could get rid of that green machine. back on topic though it worked suprisingly well, and when you want to take it out it takes 5 mins.

Thats exactly what i was going to do... make a quick run to home depot and buy a bunch of washers