Fml...

That seem's kind of dangerous riding wide open like that through grass that tall.

yes your right. I dont feel bad for people that go full speed through tall grass. it sucks, but everyone has to learn the hard way that there could be a giant rock, giant pothole, or a metal rod sticking out of the ground. dont mean to be a dick, but anyone that goes WFO in the tall grass deserves what they get, same with going WFO through 2 fence posts. 👍

like mentioned, good thing it wasnt your front wheel that hit it...

Man that sucks. I did the same thing probably 18 years ago on a KX60. I hit it head on and ended up going over the bars and ripping my palm open. I still have scars all over my palm from that . I think it was 15 stiches. Had tire skid marks on my helmet from where the bike ran me over.

Well, to all the "tall grass haters". It was about 4in grass, there was just grass on top of it.

I didnt mean to be a dick, but im a little anal on safety and things like that. ive had friends hit big rocks while flying through grass and break wrists, ive had friends have their fathers beheaded by a barbwire fence, ive seen friends hit massive potholes and hurt themselves, ive had friends follow me in extreme dust at high speeds and cant see the sharp turn or tree in front of them.

me? ive never hurt myself on a fence or in deep grass, or dust and ive got 10 years combined seat time on a bike. how? I learned from my friends mistakes not my own this time, I encourage you to do the same thing; slow down when you cant see when youre riding on, imagine how hurt you would have been if your front tire hit it, consider yourself very lucky.

I didnt mean to be a dick, but im a little anal on safety and things like that. ive had friends hit big rocks while flying through grass and break wrists, ive had friends have their fathers beheaded by a barbwire fence, ive seen friends hit massive potholes and hurt themselves, ive had friends follow me in extreme dust at high speeds and cant see the sharp turn or tree in front of them.

me? ive never hurt myself on a fence or in deep grass, or dust and ive got 10 years combined seat time on a bike. how? I learned from my friends mistakes not my own this time, I encourage you to do the same thing; slow down when you cant see when youre riding on, imagine how hurt you would have been if your front tire hit it, consider yourself very lucky.

I think it's great you consider yourself strict on safety. However, I do not think it is ok to judge others or tell them how they need to be - especially when it comes to dirt bike riding.

We all know about the inherent risks associated with our sport. To say something like "they deserve what they get" for an accident that happens while dirt bike riding is just not productive or considerate. I doubt anyone would say that Jesse Masterpool "deserved" what he got.

I respect anyone who has enough guts to throw a leg over a dirt bike. If they ride in such a way that I think is unsafe, I won't ride with them.

Btw, I ride with Zakrad_u and he is a very safe and competent rider. I would follow him anywhere (but would have a hard time keeping up). 👍

I appreciated your perspective Santan9. Just please don't judge us.