just bought an 06 ttr50 today & have questions

i just bought brendan an 06 ttr50 today & was wondering if anyone had a front fender in good shape for sale? i tried the classified but no luck. obviously the previous owners son hit something hard enough to crack it pretty bad. forks & bars look a little tweaked(almost didn't notice). can the front forks be loosened up & repositioned in the triple clamp? anyone had this happen before?

thanks,

gary

ttr50frtfender.jpg

The forks can't be adjusted in the triple clamp. If they are bent, they will bind when you hold the front brake and try to pump them in and out. Hopefully yours aren't too bad, and they will move pretty easily. His front fender is held together with some silicone, too.🤣

My boy tried to drive through our well pipe and ruined his forks. I replaced the inner tubes but one of the outers is still bent, and they bind pretty badly. Very few aftermarket companies make TTR replacements, and the ones that do are expensive. 👍 I was looking to get a low cost CRF set and press out the center of the triple clamp and weld the Yamaha center in. It may take a little machine work, but I am sure it is possible.