Sign in to follow this  

Suspension time

Looking to go local again this time as far as a revalve goes. Who's good with KTM's down here in FL? I know alot of the woods guys run Tom's set up and are really happy with it. Just looking for a plusher ride thats all around better for a 120lb rider on a 250 2stroke! I've got TFracing, Doug Harvey, GPS and have considered Pro-action too. I'd really like to send it to Factory connection but it's a bit out of my price range for now. I really loved what they did with my 08 250f, and am hoping for similar and better results with going with someone down here! I need to stay legal for stock class also, so no external tank on the shock guys. Who's ran what companies, or had a couple. Need some opinions here guys, thanks for the help!

Looking to go local again this time as far as a revalve goes. Who's good with KTM's down here in FL? I know alot of the woods guys run Tom's set up and are really happy with it. Just looking for a plusher ride thats all around better for a 120lb rider on a 250 2stroke! I've got TFracing, Doug Harvey, GPS and have considered Pro-action too. I'd really like to send it to Factory connection but it's a bit out of my price range for now. I really loved what they did with my 08 250f, and am hoping for similar and better results with going with someone down here! I need to stay legal for stock class also, so no external tank on the shock guys. Who's ran what companies, or had a couple. Need some opinions here guys, thanks for the help!

Almost 1/2 of my biz is FTR Harescramble & MX riders. TF is good (one of the few who I'd let do my suspension if I wasn't in the biz) and like myself are at most all the FTR events with trackside support.

I've got the answers for ya with several options including Smart Performance products so if you still need/want help please feel free to call DHR at (904)509-5007 anytime.

doc

Thanks doc, I'll give you a shout in a little bit. Will you be at the FTR race this weekend in bartow? 👍

Thanks doc, I'll give you a shout in a little bit. Will you be at the FTR race this weekend in bartow? 👍

No sorry, gonna miss that race as I will be up at N. FL. MX in Hilliard for a benifit race for a friend of mine hurt racing at Lake Whitney last month. Give me a call when ready tho and I'll help ya out.

doc

Sorry I didn't get to call you today, decided to go riding with a buddy at my moms house in Cocoa and got a little side tracked. You probably know him, he had you help with some set up and did a little bit of work on his forks at the bithlo FTR on a kawi 450. His names kyle lasky. But anyway, I'll give you a shout tomorrow after school before I head into work. Thanks, Justin.