water in transmission

i have an '07 crf450. i drained the transmission oil and noticed water in the oil. i have gone through some deep water lately but when i checked my radiator the coolant was low. is there any way the coolant could get into the transmission or is the water from riding in the water. please help

when you start the bike, is there any leaking of antifreeze under the waterpump on the front, right hand side of the bike?

there are some seals and an impellar shaft that wear out in there, and sometimes need to be replaced.

you need to rebuild your water pump replace the two seals get a new water pump shaft and theres one copper washer. i ride an 06 i have had to rebuild mine twice in 3 years the shaft is around $45 seals and washer under $15 its real easy to rebuild just pull your side case off and the water pump shaft pulls out of the seals. i always use silicone around the seals when putting them back in it seems to help it last longer theres also a round spring in the middle of the seal u can pull it apart and cut a few milimeters of of it and twist it back together it puts a tighter seal on the shaft.good luck i hope this helped.