Troop Support at the Spark Plug

For those who have followed the Dirt Bike Troop Support thread note that we will have a recently returned troop entered in the Spark Plug Enduro. Lets give him a good welcome home. I"m sure you will have little trouble recognizing him.

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ:applause:

Anyone with riding gear to donate to this American Legion Rider troop support operation please note that I will be there with a sand colored Nisson pickup truck. It is easy to spot with its yellow canopy and American Legion emblam on the doors.

For more information search for the "Dirt Bike Troop Support" thread.

Good stuff ๐Ÿ‘ Had I known we would ride together (I was the guy on the husky 125 last Thursday) I would have brought a pile of gear. I have a bunch of stuff to donate.

Come ride the sparkplug Kelly and show Scott what a Husky can do (not that you haven't done that already). Kill two birds with one stone. Weather's going to be nice...

Come ride the sparkplug Kelly and show Scott what a Husky can do (not that you haven't done that already). Kill two birds with one stone. Weather's going to be nice...

Scott and I have been good friends for 6 plus years and ride together a lot. He knows exactly what the 125 can do... be several minutes behind him as per usual. ๐Ÿ‘ Every time i think I got his number he just wicks it up a bit. Fark.

do you know if i can sign up there?

Scott and I have been good friends for 6 plus years and ride together a lot. He knows exactly what the 125 can do... be several minutes behind him as per usual. ๐Ÿ‘ Every time i think I got his number he just wicks it up a bit. Fark.

do you know if i can sign up there?

Yeah I know you guys have ridden together a good bit, just kidding you. You would stand a better chance of catching him than I ever would, for sure.

You can sign up there no problem, many, if not most, guys do. Would need to arrive by 7:30 I think to get all in order.