Sign in to follow this  

Sick Rm250 at private track

Jezz I wish my parents would have bought land closer to our city!👍 They bought land in Arizona, which is 5+ hours away from me! Too far to build a track on!🙂:bonk:🤣 Now its just sitting there and useless..........dam uncle said it was the next big city!

Jezz I wish my parents would have bought land closer to our city!👍 They bought land in Arizona, which is 5+ hours away from me! Too far to build a track on!🙂:bonk:🤣 Now its just sitting there and useless..........dam uncle said it was the next big city!

Not to hijack but which city? phoenix is the 5th biggest city in america and tucson is like number 30. pretty big cities lol. Had a couple of our own private tracks in Az, problem is the dirt out here SUCKS its all hard pack garbage. You have to import good loamy dirt and whoever said dirt was cheap, HA!

Whipping isn't as hard as everyone takes it to be. Once you ride long enough that your loosy goosey and not so stiff, you can do anything.

Cool video, wonder if he is a TT member?

Not to hijack but which city? phoenix is the 5th biggest city in america and tucson is like number 30. pretty big cities lol. Had a couple of our own private tracks in Az, problem is the dirt out here SUCKS its all hard pack garbage. You have to import good loamy dirt and whoever said dirt was cheap, HA!

Haha, I actually don't know what city. I think it is about 30 min's away from phoenix. I will check with my parents when they get back from their trip. Being that we have never been there:bonk: there could already be a full supercross track built on it! Can only dream! My parents are so stupid when it comes to investing. They paid 80 grand for land they have never gone to 5 hours away when there is tons of land 2 hours away from us in riverside........👍 And I wouldn't mind driving that far a couple times a week. =(

Yea I remember reading that the rm250 is setup for the lightest riders out of all the 250's.

Haha, I actually don't know what city. I think it is about 30 min's away from phoenix. I will check with my parents when they get back from their trip. Being that we have never been there:bonk: there could already be a full supercross track built on it! Can only dream! My parents are so stupid when it comes to investing. They paid 80 grand for land they have never gone to 5 hours away when there is tons of land 2 hours away from us in riverside........👍 And I wouldn't mind driving that far a couple times a week. =(

Haha yah. and im not even gunna mention that the phoenix area is literally112-120 degrees for 3-4 months out of the year which makes it unrideable. Heat stroke is just about inevitable at those temps

hydration..stay hydrated and you can ride all day

I usually trail ride out by lake pleasant once a week year round lol all you gotta do is drink water and you're good. In winter I never drink water but in summer i go through like 6 water bottles per ride.

hydration..stay hydrated and you can ride all day

ya but when its that hot you have to stop riding about every 5 min for water/rest unless you are going very slow.

ha you should let the folks in AZ know where that land is and your dream of having a supercross track might just come true . . . 👍

I usually trail ride out by lake pleasant once a week year round lol all you gotta do is drink water and you're good. In winter I never drink water but in summer i go through like 6 water bottles per ride.

yah I could probably trail ride with a backpack full of water bottles and be fine but im talking about riding hard. I just cant do it when its that hot. I feel like im gunna die after 20 min lol I wasnt made for hot weather, i dunno why i live in AZ!

lol, yeah i understand what you mean. that's why you have to always be drinkin water. or hydrating atleast. you can't start drinkin the day of, otherwise you're just gonna piss it out later.. what you drink today is what you sweat tomorrow. trust me, i know it sounds like i'm bein a douche, but bein in iraq where it's around 120+ i'm constantly drinkin water.

If your gonna wish for something then wish BIG

One thing that they dont tell you is >>>>>(speed is the key to a good whip)

If your not going fast enough your not going to whip that far