Bubbas world - we need ep2 links! thnx

What happened to my bubbas world thread?

I was wondering what happened to your thread, too. I thought maybe I stepped into the twilight zone, like it was just a dream or something. ๐Ÿ‘

Im glad someone made another thread for this. I have been wondering, does James really not have his own house, he lives with his parents still, isnt he like 24?

um..... something tells me that without james that house wouldn't be there so is it really his parents? maybe he is 24 and lets his parents live with him? hard to say... but im kinda one of those glass half full kinda people. ๐Ÿ‘

um..... something tells me that without james that house wouldn't be there so is it really his parents? maybe he is 24 and lets his parents live with him? hard to say... but im kinda one of those glass half full kinda people. ๐Ÿ‘

I didnt mean it like he was being a bum living with his parents, i just thought it was weird that in the show it made it look like they live in the same house.

wow we go from having "inside the moto" to this crap. what a horrible show. i hope it was worth not defending his outdoor title to make this stupid show

i hope he dusts his boots off and comes and plays with the big boys this year outdoors and show that he is the fastest man on the planet. he keeps saying that but you can't be the fastest man on the planet if your not out there

the guy is an amazing rider, its to bad we barely get to see that anymore

enter the JS groupies to cry ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™‚:moon::applause:

• Like 1

I saw the first episode and thought it was cool to see his humble roots and how his family sacrificed to get him to the races. The previews of the later episodes with parties and stuff didn't interest me so much.

FYI - The first episode was on SPEED, but the rest are on Fuel TV. If you want to find out if your local provider carries the Fuel TV channel, you can find out using the handy link below. I like James Stewart so I'll probably give the show another shot. He always has a smile on this face and seems to find a lot of joy in what he does. Let's hope he races the outdoors this year!

http://fueltv.channelfinder.net/start.asp

How funny was the fat chick trying to hit on him during the massage? Come on Bubs even I woulda given that thing a trip thru the whoops. Im pretty sure big James is the reason that compound exists, you can see he's worked his ass off for what he has and it troubles him that his boys dont understand the value of a dollar. Terrible show.

lmao i am suprised they let her wear those shorts. good God those things were yelling for air ๐Ÿ‘

i agree 100% i think big james is the only one who understands the value of a dollar. bubba says he does but i think it is a front

How funny was the fat chick trying to hit on him during the massage? Come on Bubs even I woulda given that thing a trip thru the whoops. Im pretty sure big James is the reason that compound exists, you can see he's worked his ass off for what he has and it troubles him that his boys dont understand the value of a dollar. Terrible show.