Forest Glen Mx

My buddy said he thought he saw another track in the distance from forest glenn. I'd be willing to bet it'd better than forest glenn in my opinion. I've rode there twice and still think the track is kinda stupid. Alot of stuff you say *** when coming up to. The only part of that track I even remotely like is the sand whoops and sand section they have. Other than that I don't care for that track or the dirt.

That cracker lake place looks pretty cool.Any idea on what days there open and how much it is?I couldnt find it on their site.Also do they water/groom it at all?

I got an email back from them and they said to call that number on there and talk to the guy. From the video I watched on the website it looked groomed.👍

My buddy said he thought he saw another track in the distance from forest glenn. I'd be willing to bet it'd better than forest glenn in my opinion. I've rode there twice and still think the track is kinda stupid. Alot of stuff you say *** when coming up to. The only part of that track I even remotely like is the sand whoops and sand section they have. Other than that I don't care for that track or the dirt.

Justin we "were" excited to go check this track out especially knowing who built it. But after hearing back from some of our racing friends they have the same opinion as you, therefore we've been hitting some of the Northern tracks. And trying to stay away from the sand, that stuff seems to make Jake "blow up a motor"!👍

Tell jake to stop locking up motors! Thats not good on the wallet!!! There's a few select people that like the track but most people I talk to hate the place. The owners wife seems like an asshat(IDK about the owner, didn't meet him yet) and I personally won't be returning to the track. What series are you guys planning on racing coming up?

That cracker lake place looks pretty cool.Any idea on what days there open and how much it is?I couldnt find it on their site.Also do they water/groom it at all?

They are usually open every weekend. The last time I went there it was $20 to practice for the day. You can call the owner with any other questions his number is on the website.

Tell jake to stop locking up motors! Thats not good on the wallet!!! There's a few select people that like the track but most people I talk to hate the place. The owners wife seems like an asshat(IDK about the owner, didn't meet him yet) and I personally won't be returning to the track. What series are you guys planning on racing coming up?

We're going to try the Florida / Georgia Series, not sure how far the Alma (Ga) track is across the border though.