Sign in to follow this  

Smart Performance 250X Shock Rebuild

I had my shock rebuilt by Dave and I wanted to compare my setup to that of other 250X riders. I have looked in the suspension forum but locating a specific 250X user has not proven easy, thus I am posting here. Has anyone had their suspension done by Dave? If so, would you be willing to post the build sheet so that I might compare?

Thanks!

oh, ok......never heard of them.....by the way the harness you sold me works great....tailight working no buzzing relays and no dead batteries.....thanks

my question would be, do you have the correct spring in your bike? then where on the clickers do you get it dialed in the "best". If your not at that point first, I wouldn't let a susp pro try and guess for ya.

I had my shock rebuilt by Dave and I wanted to compare my setup to that of other 250X riders. I have looked in the suspension forum but locating a specific 250X user has not proven easy, thus I am posting here. Has anyone had their suspension done by Dave? If so, would you be willing to post the build sheet so that I might compare?

Thanks!

springs front and rear have been matched to my weight. Clickers were as good as I could get them. just looking to see any differences in shim stacks.

how about any tuner? Can anyone post the shim stack arrangement from any tuner?