Nice travel trunks 50% off at Sears

got any pics to show of that sears trunk on your bike?
I like yours.?

We were in Baja, on a surf trip to Qautro Casas. We stayed in a surf hostel. The trunk was nice, because you could remove it from the bike, to lock it in your room, to a post, since the door had no lock, we put our valuable stuff in it while we were surfing.?

I used it yesterday to lock my wallet, clothes. shoes, up while I surfed.?

Bajaboundsurftrip003-1-1.jpg

Bajaboundsurfbike005.jpg

Bajaboundsurfbike003.jpg

Bajaboundsurfbike001.jpg

Edited by craig hammon

i just orderd 3 large ones, one is for a v-strom and one is for a crf 230l and one for my 650l, what size is the one you have? thats a nice set up btw

my saw box works good but for the price i cant pass up the sears deal, ill use the saw box on my 4 wheeler

i just orderd 3 large ones, one is for a v-strom and one is for a crf 230l and one for my 650l, what size is the one you have? thats a nice set up btw

my saw box works good but for the price i cant pass up the sears deal, ill use the saw box on my 4 wheeler

Large.

Craig obviously does some real traveling and packing of gear. For normal street use, the LG is pretty wide on a dual sport. 5" wider than the medium, almost 23" I believe. I spanned that with a tape behind my 400 and it's wider than I liked. Perfect on larger bikes and for those that really do pack. But I think the medium looks better on duals.

That saw box is probably narrower than the medium,(17.5") you ought to stretch a tape and make sure you really want larges on all of them.

JMO

Does the mounting bracket have to be "permanently" mounted to the rack?