Grafics Installations???

Anyone Have An Idea On Putting Grafics On Pitbike Without Installing Them Dry & Hope Thier Straight??way too much curving to work on dry . I Used To Install Vinyl Lettering Back In The Day using Slightly soapy water, But These Grafic decals are fairly thick. & im not sure of adhesive . I heard of the windex trick too. But Im Sure Someone Has Some Tips On These. I Can Wrench About Anything , But im like a bull in a china shop when it comes to cosmetic items. Couldnt Find Much On TT, Youtube Etc. 👍

ive done the windex method lots of times with great results 👍

your gana need a good squegee to get all the bubbles out you can get a window tint kit for like 10-15 bucks at wally world and it'll have a good sguegee in it i use the short end of a credit card works fine

make shure the plastics r clean with warm soap and water mix then dry with a lint free cloth spray the plastic with windex then the sticky side of the graphics you'll be able to slide and move it any where needed

then start in the middle working the bubbles to the out side once all the bubbles r out leave it alone for a few hours(verry important) for the sticker to adhear:thumbsup:

+1^ ive used this kit aswell i run a detail shop out of my garage done up some sweet machines the windex trick works better for moving the graphic sheet around better but does take longer to adhere

this a pic of my last job before spring wish i had a before pic but i cant find it

this is after striping all the old graphics off with sticker off

1-3.jpg

after graphics applied

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-8.jpg

i know its kinda outa topic but pertains to graphics i did this for a guys wife who wanted a 1 off super sport she loves it

i did these out a big sheet and cut out the sticker i liked had to form it to the shrouds was a pain in the *** but came out good in the end

1-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

the sad thing is those plastics lasted a whole 30 mins got smashed and replaced already

Edited by eavery
added pics

+1^ ive used this kit aswell i run a detail shop out of my garage done up some sweet machines the windex trick works better for moving the graphic sheet around better but does take longer to adhere

this a pic of my last job before spring wish i had a before pic but i cant find it

this is after striping all the old graphics off with sticker off

1-3.jpg

after graphics applied

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-8.jpg

i know its kinda outa topic but pertains to graphics i did this for a guys wife who wanted a 1 off super sport she loves it

i did these out a big sheet and cut out the sticker i liked had to form it to the shrouds was a pain in the *** but came out good in the end

1-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

the sad thing is those plastics lasted a whole 30 mins got smashed and replaced already

The windex trick did the job!!! thanks!!!