Sign in to follow this  

Shout Out To Unabiker

Last week I ordered Unabiker radiator guards from Thumpertalk.

First of all - excellent customer service from everyone at TT. I had some concerns about the speed of getting my order and they were taken care of right away. Not only did I get the guards on time, but I got a phone call from Matt on how he saved me a few $$ on shipping. Looks like I'll be doing more shopping here.

When it comes to the guards and Unabiker all I can say is that the customer service is as fantastic as the product. I ordered a set for my CRF450X, but I have a set on my son's WR426. Considering the number of times that his bike has landed on its side, it is a testament that the rads haven't been damaged at all. When I bought his bike the guards were already installed, so I only know how well they work.

So here is the part that makes me really stoked about Brian at Unabiker. I'm not overly mechanical when it comes to working on any of our bikes. I read the directions and did all the basic stuff. I did have two questions about how the guards were supposed to mount to the bike. I looked at everything a few different times and came to the conclusion that I had gotten the wrong parts. I took some pictures and sent them to Brian. Well, I got a phone call shortly thereafter and I was very politely informed how I had made an error in assembling them. When I was told the fix - I was left thinking - "How come I didn't see that." that and "you dumb f***." When I did the two steps that I had overlooked - everything worked just as it should.

So now I have my red anodized Unabiker guards on my bike and they look great. I haven't laid it down yet, but when I do, I'm sure my rads will be well protected.

unabiker is a good guy, i have know him since the thumpertalk just started during the pioneer period.

way to go buddy!!

i hope you still remember me!

👍