Sign in to follow this  

07 DRZ400 Jetting

So I want to do the 3x3 mod and I have just bought a FMF powerbomb and the Q4 what should my jetting be? Im in seattle so elevation 0-1000ft

Thanks

JD Jet Kit

160 main

25 pilot

Blue needle, 4th clip from top

2.75 turns out on the fuel screw

Bought my 2007 about a month ago. Found the above recommendations using the search function. Improvement in power and smoothness is amazing.

JD Jet Kit

160 main

25 pilot

Bought my 2007 about a month ago. Found the above recommendations using the search function. Improvement in power and smoothness is amazing.

I'm about to go with the same setup. fmf powerbomb header and q4. I've searched here and see people recommending a 155 main and some 160. i think eddie sugessts 155 main.

anyone else want to chime in on this?

how does it run with the 160 Roadknee?

I asked this same question with the same set up a few days ago and never got a reply. I too noticed some say 155 and some 160.

I did JD Jet Kit

FMF Powerbomb and Q4

3X3 and Uni Filter

155 main

stock 22.5 pilot with kientech screw

Smog stuff fell off

I've only been able to put a few miles on it so far but all seems like it is running perfect. I didnt have to adjust anything after I re-installed the carb. 😛

I asked this same question with the same set up a few days ago and never got a reply. I too noticed some say 155 and some 160.

I did JD Jet Kit

FMF Powerbomb and Q4

3X3 and Uni Filter

155 main

Smog stuff fell off

I've only been able to put a few miles on it so far but all seems like it is running perfect. I didnt have to adjust anything after I re-installed the carb. 😛

thanks man. let me know what you think of it after putting on a few more miles. my exhuast wont be here for another week. you happy with it so far?

I put about 1,000 miles on mine this summer and into the fall. Runs flawless in cold and hot weather. I would guess there is not a lot of difference between the 155 and 160 main. The bid improvement comes from the larger pilot jet and JD needle.

i have done the 3x3 already and have a jd kit in there already with a 155 already. so i'll see how it does when i get the exhaust. if its running flawless with a 160 i think that would be the way to go.

I did JD Jet Kit

FMF Powerbomb and Q4

3X3 and Uni Filter

155 main

Smog stuff fell off

I did a 75 mile loop yesterday mostly in the dirt and the bike ran perfect. I do have some decel pop but thats no big deal I kind of like it. My FJR1300 with the two bros pipes pops alot more than this one.