2 Quads in a bed

I drive one into the bed, then step on the back bar while putting it on it's butt and rolling it against the back of the cab. After securing with four Ancras, I drive the next one up until it hits the vertical quad and throw four more Ancras on it. So, one's up and one's down and my quads are not huge so I can do it myself.

When I took my family up to kennedy meadows. I had three Quads in the back of the truck , my bike on a versahaul, and a popup trailer dragged behind it. gotta love the power of a toyota tundra. Basically the two bigger quads were setting on their tails with the front ends in the air, the mini kid quad was sideways half on the tailgate.

I will have to try to stand my wifes quad up on end to see how easy it is as it is a TRX250. I got two bikes but just want to change it up from time to time as quads are a no brainer to ride, just gas it and go.

I will have to try to stand my wifes quad up on end to see how easy it is as it is a TRX250. I got two bikes but just want to change it up from time to time as quads are a no brainer to ride, just gas it and go.

Used to see this done all the time when I lived in OR.

just make sure you turn off the gas and not have it filled to the brim

Yup, in fact, don't even top off the gas, leave it low from your last ride and top it off when you get where you're going.

When I took my family up to kennedy meadows. I had three Quads in the back of the truck , my bike on a versahaul, and a popup trailer dragged behind it. gotta love the power of a toyota tundra. Basically the two bigger quads were setting on their tails with the front ends in the air, the mini kid quad was sideways half on the tailgate.

๐Ÿ‘

Used to see this done all the time when I lived in OR.

Yup, in fact, don't even top off the gas, leave it low from your last ride and top it off when you get where you're going.

For sure...After getting out to our riding destination my buddy tried starting his wifes quad but nothing, no pop, burp, nothing. I tried pulling it, nothing...WTH is going on. We opened up the airfilter box and low and behold there was all the gas....drained it, dried out the filter, refilled the tank and it started right up.

Tried to stand the wifes quad up on end by myself yesterday and could not do it. Stood on the back bar, pulled the rear brake handle and tried to use my 215lbs of wieght to tip it up on the back tires and could not just get it. How are you guys doing this by yourself? I am not into trying to muscle the thing up as I dont need another hernia but there has to be an easier way to do this.

Tried to stand the wifes quad up on end by myself yesterday and could not do it. Stood on the back bar, pulled the rear brake handle and tried to use my 215lbs of wieght to tip it up on the back tires and could not just get it. How are you guys doing this by yourself? I am not into trying to muscle the thing up as I dont need another hernia but there has to be an easier way to do this.

I've never done it however I figure if you were to place something in front of the front tires to act lie a ramp it'll help you get the front end up.

Usually, if you have two quads, you have two riders (people).

Usually, if you have two quads, you have two riders (people).

Will see if my 115lb. wife can help. Should have bought the long bed truck but they are all special order thses days.

07 Silverado, four door, 6.0L auto and air, 78 inch long bed, with tow package for $17,700 OTD so I could not pass on that price. Three year old truck and just turn 11k miles so shows you how much I use it. ๐Ÿ‘

Will see if my 115lb. wife can help. Should have bought the long bed truck but they are all special order thses days.

07 Silverado, four door, 6.0L auto and air, 78 inch long bed, with tow package for $17,700 OTD so I could not pass on that price. Three year old truck and just turn 11k miles so shows you how much I use it. ๐Ÿ‘

I know how that goes, I have two pickups (one nice, one beater farm truck)....the nice truck gets 5-6k miles per year, and the beater gets it's oil changed every spring, whether it needs it or not (and it hasn't 'needed' it yet on mileage).