Sign in to follow this  

Need people to ride with

Anybody got any recomendations on how to find decent folks to ride with? I'm not much good and I don't want to die alone in the desert so a riding buddy would be great. Western Colorado.

Make sure they don't have GAY FINGER!

LMAO!!!! You always manage to get a laugh out of me MXJ. 👍

Make sure they don't have GAY FINGER!

👍:busted:🤣:busted:🙂

Yeah those gay finger people... they look like they are trying to get down there and put their quack quack on their nut sack!

Check out the website meetup.com. THey have groups for everything from cross-stitching to mx riding. I'm a member of a meetup group here in Arizona and have gone on a few rides with them.

Most of the guys I ride with, I have met through this forum. A couple of guys from work and people I just meet on the trail. Use the regional forum as stated. You can post up your rides and ask if others want to join in or just chime in on the threads they post about up-coming rides.

Or move to Tx and I will allow you to join our group (thick skin is a requirement... we are rude, crude and basicly socially unacceptable)

Eblanck,

shoot me a PM. i'm on the western slope and ride whenever i can get a break. i'm just an average rider. right now it would be montrose, moab or grand junction. Might be going out on sunday. this is my favorite month here because i can still ride sleds and dirtbike, in the same day if i wanted to! gotta break in an arctic cat M1000 for someone on Saturday, but sunday is wide open!

Hey shoot me a pm starting in augest ill be up there more often - grand juntion and rangely. would love to see what areas are around there